Experts believe the key to healthy eating is balance, and enough kinds. In short, this means eating a variety of foods rich in nutrients and low in calories. There are 10 tips that can help you follow this advice and still enjoy a good meal.
1. Eating Foods Rich in Nutrients. You need 40 different kinds of nutrients to get the body healthy, and it can not be obtained in one type of food. Daily food you eat should also include bread and grain products other management. Also equipped with fruits, vegetables, dairy products and meat, fish and other protein foods. How much food you need depends on your calorie needs.
2. Choose Different Types of full grain, fruit and vegetables. According to the survey most people do not eat enough of these foods. Is it from 6-11 food you eat, from bread, rice, cereal and pasta, three of them full grain? What you eat fruits and 3-5 servings of vegetables? If you answered no, started to get used to doing it. To make this delicious food to eat, try buying a recipe book for cooking various types of vegetables.
3. Maintain Weight. Your ideal weight depends on several things including the factors sex, height, age and heredity. Excess weight reduces the blood flow, enhances the chances of developing heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some cancers. But it is too thin may also increase the risk of osteoporosis, menstrual and other health problems. If you lose weight and become obese continuously alternately, conducting regular diet can help you develop a balanced diet to manage weight. Regular exercise is also important to maintain health.
4. The Portion Eating Enough. If you keep portion sizes to eat properly, it is easier to eat what you like and stay healthy. Did you know that the recommended servings of cooked meat only 3 ounces? A plate of fruit and a bowl of pasta is considered as the portion of balanced to maintain health. One glass of ice cream the same as eating four servings.
5. Eat regularly. Skipping meals will actually make you hard to control hunger, and it encourages you to overeat. When you feel very hungry, usually tend to eat anything without regard to nutrition. Snacking between meals also helps reduce cravings, but not a lot you can-can mostly eat snack and leave the core.
6. Reduce, Not Abandoning Eating. Most people eat for pleasure. If food is your favorite fatty foods, high salt or sugar, the key to staying healthy is to eat in moderation and how often you eat it. Get to know the contents of the foods you eat and make changes, if that is necessary. For adults who eat red meat or dairy products at every meal, should be reduced. Use the nutrition facts panel on food labels as a guide. Choose non-fat dairy products or low-fat and eat less meat. If you are a fan of fried chicken, no problem. Reduce often you eat. At dinner with friends, offer to share.
7. Select Balanced Food. Not all types of food should be “perfect.” When eating foods high in fat, salt or sugar, select other foods that have a lower content. If you missed some kind of food in one day, replace the next day. Try to choose foods that are complementary nutrition and nutrition from day to day.
8. Recognize the Food Trap. To improve your diet, first you should know is what is wrong with it. Write each food you eat for three days. Then check the list and match with all of the above tips. What do you too much snacking, or eating too much-fatty foods? Do not leave these foods, just reduce the portions. What do you have enough to eat fruits and vegetables?
9. Create Change In Periodic. Nothing ‘super food’ or easy answers for a healthy diet, do not expect to change your diet overnight. Starting was by intention to live healthy and make changes gradually, and last for a lifetime. For adjustments, if you do not like nonfat milk, start is by choosing low-fat milk, until one day you might also like nonfat milk.
10. Remember, No good Or Bad Food. Choose the type of food according to your total needs, not based on foods that are ‘good’ or ‘bad. Do not feel guilty if you love foods such as pies, potato chips, chocolate or ice cream. Still eat what you like, but remember, moderation. And choose other foods as a counterweight.